About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday... 29 Jan 10

Today is the last day of my company course, enjoyed the course with my colleague. During the course, I was chatting away with Ling in msn... haha... Naughty orgz...

After lesson, I packed Subway home for my dinner.

Evening, my mom helped me to paint my fingernails. Wanted to do a nice one because I will attend my cousin's ROM celebration tmr. My mom is so loving today... haha... "I love you, Mommy!".

Very tired. Sch going to start soon, gt lots of homework to do le... Dunno y, actually I dun really have much trouble, but I just feel very vex and my heart and mind are totally not at ease... Just feel very awkward... I hate this feeling...

Countdown DD back to Singapore = 10 days...