About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...

Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm back...

Haha, I was so lazy to update. =)

I was supposed to be on standby for work today and tmr, and to be honest, I really hope I will nt be called. =P

Went out with DD this whole afternoon, though on standby. I felt uneasy, bcuz I had to constantly check if my Supervisor calls me. =(
Had dinner at Xinwang Taiwan. Enjoyed ourselves. But dint take pictures, bcuz both our phone got no camera features. Sianz....

Tmr on standby also. Hope they wont call me tmr, i rather sacrifice nw, as in activate in the middle of the night. =P Then tmr can acc DD again...

I've yet to start my assignment... Due on 18 Mar. SUPER SIANZ....

***********************************************