About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Talk...

25 Jan (Monday)

Went out with Ling after work. Showed her the new Coach items I bought. (I really like them alot). Lol. Then she gave me a new hp pouch she bought from TW which fits my hp and I also like it alot, cuz it's red. =D So happy... That day, was the day we really had heart-2-heart talks. Nv been so before... Was kinda unbelievable for me. I think she'll feel the same too. Lol... Because we're close frens ar... hahaha... =P Then met up with Kel and KH... Chat again... Reached home abt 2330hrs. Very tired...

27 Jan (Wed)

Took 1/2 day am leave bcuz too slpy.
After work went to Pasah Malam with Sophine, then had junk food for dinner. haha... I went to her hse to stay because I needed her to help me do something. Then we took the same bus in today's morning, she went to work, I went to attend course.

Today 28 Jan (Thur)

Attended course with a guy colleague, had been chatting away. I find him ok to chat but dunno y my gal colleague finds him boring... hahaha... He treated me lunch neh... I think I have to treat him tmr le. My course will be today and tmr. Good, no nd go back office... HAHAHA!!!

Well, looking forward to meet Ling for Shopping this coming Sat... @ Bugis... Yeah!!! Hope she wont forget again lor... =(

*******************************************************