About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dear Zi Feng...

December, busy month, happy month, upset month....

This month, managed to meet up old friends, Ande, Yun and Xia... We will be the sisters for Ling's wed... =D We met up to try our sisters' dresses... Really happy to meet up with them... Hope we can catch up now and then... After that, met Kelvin to eat at Nihon Mura... Really enjoyed ourselves and really a busy day...

Forgot when... Ling, Yun and I went to eat Cafe Cartel... See Facebook for photos.

Then, again, forgot when... Ling and I went Vivo Daiso to buy stuffs... Then ate our tea break at Toast Box...

************************************************************
Last Monday recieved a super shocking news from JJ saying Zifeng has passed away. At that time, I was about to break down, but I managed to control due to my colleague was beside me. She was diagnosed with Leukemia only few weeks ago, after her wisdom tooth operation and fainted in her own house. We were told that none of the family, friends, bf and even herself knew that she's suffering from Leukemia, only after her blood tests 3 wks ago. Everything happened just 3 wks...

I feel very upset, because 3 wks ago we knew that she's suffering from wisdom tooth pain. But never knew, from then, we will never hear from her again. Since poly, she's never meet us even we asked her out. Unfortunately, we only get to see her in her wait... When I saw her in her coffin, I couldn't control anymore... I cried... We really miss her.

"Zi Feng, RIP... Merry X'mas to you... You'll always be in our heart..."
******************************************************************

Today is X'mas Eve...

Office celebration in the morning. Then met Sophine and friends in the afternoon for movie... AVATAR 3D... Super nice movie... The main actor is handsome, in both human and Avatar form. Haha... Really nice show, worth watching... But because it was my first time watching 3D, therefore, felt like vomiting throughout the show (3hrs). I rate it 9/10. Haha...

So sad, DD can't meet me today, due to his army guard duty... =(

Merry X'mas....

To all friends, wish you all a Happy happy Merry X'mas and a properous New Year...

******************************************************************