About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shopping...

Hehez... Been lazy to update my blog recently.

On the 3 Jan, attended Ling's wedding and be her sisters. (See my facebook)... Tiring but enjoyed ourselves. The sisters are "Xia, Ande, Yun and Myself"... Congratulations, Ling and David.

Monday, 11 Jan
Had dinner and great shopping with ling. BUT HOR.... Someone actually forgotten our date lor... I have to msg her to remind her eh... =P

We had Pasta Mania for dinner. First time see Ling ate so much, also first time really went shopping together after knowing each other for >8 yrs. lol...

We bought the same toga top. Mine (red) Ling's (blue). hahaha... Because we are lovers ma... =P
Then bought 2 pairs of shoes at Mondo. Cheap. Ling will be my fashion consultant till I gain my fashion sense... Eh, Nonono... Not I dun have fashion sense, just that I always dare not dress up lady-like. I will try to change abit. =P