Bought these at United Sq. (Lanyard and handphone pouch) today.Been some times, a lot of things had happened, and too many things to write, but really too many... hehez. Then I just write some main things ba. =)
24 Nov (Tuesday), met up with Ling to buy my new handphone. Hehez... I bought Samsung Omnia Pro B7330. I really like this phone. A bit complicated though. I even bet with Ling that I will not change my phone within 2yrs. Hehez... Cuz I really change my phone too often la. Our bet is Hotel High Class dinner (Ling still thinking ba...). Haha...
(fast forwarding.....)
06 Nov (Sunday), contractor came to refurnish my whole hse. DD came to overnight at my place to acc me on Saturday till Sunday nite. I've painted the whole hse blue. hehez. I had my room painted mist blue (a bit purpurish Blue).
Today, went United Sq Esprit, and bought 3 shirts for my nieces and nephew for their X'mas present. Very cute... Then nite went to Tampines 1 (Twister) to trim my hair. Nice and neat. Just trim, therefore not much different. =D
