About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...

Sunday, January 17, 2010

This Sunday, boring day...

Count down:
DD back to Singapore = 21 days

I'm so bored today. Supposed to meet Soph to go Pasah malam at 2000hrs... But she has something on suddenly. Hmmm, it's important to her, therefore I won't blame her. =)

Afternoon had brunch with Mommy at Mcdonald, we had "Prosperous Burger". Yummy... Then, home...

Stayed home whole day to tidy up my closet. Because I have a habit of changing my closet every year. As in change all my clothings of the year. Hehez... Anyway, I've told myself and my frens that I wanna change my style... Be more lady-like... I wanna get rid of the "Tom-boy" image... =)

Very tired... Sneezing away due to the dirt and dust of my closet...

Boring... Back to work tomorrow. Will be meeting Rj and Jj tmr afterwork...
************************************************