About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Monday, 18 Jan 2010

Count down:
DD back to Singapore = 20 days.

Today saw a Burberry bag, small bag which I like it, but not that liking till must have it... Still considering. =D

This evening after work, went out with JJ and Raji. We had dinner at Sushi Tei and had my favourite Yakiniku Salad with Wafuu dressing. Yummy... Hehez... We had very nice chat, all about our past and our work. Stayed up till 2230hrs then we went home.

I miss DD, though he'd called me everyday since after he'd left for his Taiwan training. Waiting for him to come back... I'll be good girl, wont anyhow run... hahaha... Cuz he'll spot check de... =P

************************************