About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Irritated by a talkative guy.

Went to buy new tank for my 2 tortoise in my office.

Went to library to study after work. Waaa, I've nv seen such a talkative guy before (he's roughly my age). Ever since I sat down beside him, he's been talking to his frens till I left. Waaa... Moreover, they kept shaking the table. Wa kaoz, I was wondering if they're studying or gaying with each other man. They distrubt me from studying, therefore I have to on my Mp3 louder and ended up I distrubt others. No choice I have to go lor. Haiz... If I see them again, and this happen again, I'll definitely tell him to zip up his mouth and study. Disgusting talkative guy.