About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm in love with Bryant Chang

张睿家 Bryant Chang

Haha... Watched 绝命派对 (Invitation Only) recently, very nice horror movie. I was told by my colleague about this show, therefore went to watch. From her also, I kinda like this guy 张睿家 Bryant Chang. He's cute.


Then just now watched another movie of his, 盛夏光年 (Eternal Summer). It's very sad movie about 2 good friends but ended up have a relationship that is more than friends.

Very sad, and he acted the one being hurt the most. I was wondering will it happen in reality? Be it both females or males. Can 2 good friends of the same gender be in love??? Alright, to be exact, Gay/Lesbian. Omg... "Shivering...."!


Btw he's an Aries too.. Hahah... Same as me neh... The image is the guy. Hehez... 发花痴!!!