About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...

Sunday, September 6, 2009

DIY Liese Bubble hair dye.

Recently been too busy to upload my daily updates... Busy with work, school homeworks and The Sims 3... Woohoo... Really engrossed while playing the game, cant resist and will keep me playing... But... it'll lead me to stop doing my homeworks. Not Good....

1 week ago, went to Raffles Place to do soft rebonding. Cost me S$100/-. I think it's easonable. Twister, Monsoon soft rebonding charges is sufficient for me to go for 3 days Taiwan trip man. Too exp already.

Then today bought Liese Bubble hair dye at Watsons, which costs S$19.90 only. Pretty reasonable too if compared to doing in the salon which may easily cost S$60++ for short hair length female. I bought Ash Brown colour, which appear to be natural brown with a hint of ash. It's easy as shampooing the hair. I did for my mom too, she's happy with the colour bcuz it's natural. Well, felt a bit itchy while applying the foam, but it subsided after awhile, therefore I believe it's not an issue.

Yeah meeting my good secondary friends this coming friday for dinner and Final Destination 4... Haha... really looking for it.

Going to Taiwan with DD... hehez, This coming Saturday morning, we're flying off.... Taiwan, i'm coming again.... =D