About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...

Monday, June 29, 2009

Thursday - Monday update.

Thursday
2 wks has past, DD has came out from his 2 wks confinement. DD's father and me went to Pasir ris to fetch DD. Hehez... DD and me spent a beautiful night together. Hehez...

Friday
Took 1/2 day. Meet 2nd sis and DD for lunch @ Seoul Yummy. Had scumptious lunch. Then we went to Cathay watch "Transformer Revenge of the fallen". Very nice, but too bad, my 2nd sis dint manage to finish it, cuz she has to rush to fetch her daughter. =(

Saturday
Went to eat buffet dinner with DD's family @ Viena international. Eee... lots of those "Cheeeenaa ppl" very noisey. But DD's family enjoyed it. hehehez, but I dun like. Expensive, and nothing much for me to eat.

Sunday
DD going back to Tekong. Sianz...

Monday
I've asked for transfer... hehez, hope it'll be successful.