About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...

Sunday, June 7, 2009

DD enlisting soon...


Sry... Hasn't been updating my blog. Busy recently.
This Thursday, DD will be enlisting soon to Tekong. I'm so sad and worry. Gonna miss him like hell. I really hate to part with him, eventhough it's only 3 wks, only then he can book out on weekend. Without seeing him for 3 days would already give me hell, let alone 3 weeks. OMG....

Bough the phone I want and had used it for 2 weeks. Read the comments abt this phone in some forums, most of them find it worth the money. Well, I think it's a good phone too. However, while typing msg, somehow will accidentally touch the other button. My finger is small, so far not doesn't really cause much problem. I rate it 9/10.
Yeah.. Gonna start my study soon... OMG... I'm so nervous... =p