About Me
- ME!!!
- Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...
Friday, April 3, 2009
委屈 vs friendships
During work, I felt 委屈. Never before did I feel that during my 1 1/2 yr @ work. But this was my first time, and I was badly hurt. From this, I shall learn from it. Well, it's not convenient for me to say it, but I am very sure those other colleagues who knows me and were there today will know what caused me to feel upset. I dun blame that colleague who hurt me, bcuz she dint know what she did, she's just simply too endorse in her work. She spoke to me and tried to console me after knew that I was feeling down, but I dint tell her why I was upset. I merely said "ya" in whatever hers guessings. But whatever her guessings, she dint know it was caused by her. I really felt as though I was useless to them, maybe at least not that important to them. But anyway, I'll nv say die... I'm myself, I only hope to work in a good environment and with good teammates, other than that, I'll just put them aside. I'm willing to bear the hardships, in order to have good relationships with them.
Labels: friends, movies,
Daily Posts
