About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...

Friday, April 10, 2009

Table Tennis...

Last few days had inter-Com. Tournament. Our team got 1st Runner Up... YEAH..... Thanks to my teammates la. I only tried my best, as those are my super Table Tennis Seniors, who are super good in the sport.
I dint play for the final bcuz it was my bday, therefore I have to pass to another player to play, otherwise would have to walk-over. When I back to office, the trophy already on my table. Hehez...

Played Badminton after work with my 7-8 colleagues. Really enjoyed ourselves. When back to office to take our stuffs after the games, realised my Supervisor and one colleague still working, therefore all of us stayed to help them. Ard 2130hrs, we went to have our dinner. Super enjoy today. So happy... Then one of my colleague's bf came to fetch us home. Hehez..=)

Tml is holiday... Long weekend...