About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wont be happy... =(

Haiz... I wont be happy at work anymore. It's btwn me and my supervisor, just bcuz of a minor thing, he really took it to heart. He may felt that I do not respect him, but tt's not my intension. Really. Sometimes, over friendly is also a fault and may cause misunderstanding. Haiz... He dun treat me like in the past already. Though he msged me that he's not angry with me, but I really doubt so. I work for the sake of earning money and kill time. It's Ok, life still goes on. I just need to concentrate at work and talk less (which I think is pretty hard for me), I should be more careful in speech next time.