This is Xiongxiong. she's very matured, compared to Bambi. when mummy wants to attack her, she'll give mummy a heavy kick. But overall, she's easy to tamp. This photo was taken when she was like got a shock of her life. I fed them hard boiled egg, all of them were enjoying themselves, only she was stunt, hid in cage tube for few minutes and didn't make a single movement. Till I took away the egg, then tamped her to come out, that's what she looked like when on my hand for another minutes. Now I know what to avoid for her food. ;)
About Me
- ME!!!
- Nothing much about me. I am a typical Aries gal, who likes to work hard and play hard... Well... Always try to be Optimistic...
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
This is Xiongxiong. she's very matured, compared to Bambi. when mummy wants to attack her, she'll give mummy a heavy kick. But overall, she's easy to tamp. This photo was taken when she was like got a shock of her life. I fed them hard boiled egg, all of them were enjoying themselves, only she was stunt, hid in cage tube for few minutes and didn't make a single movement. Till I took away the egg, then tamped her to come out, that's what she looked like when on my hand for another minutes. Now I know what to avoid for her food. ;)
Labels: friends, movies,
My Hamsters
